Sunday 23 August 2015

Paddleboarding fun in Bournemouth!

This weekend I went to visit the fabulous Tamsin. A seasoned blogger, she helped me to set up this website. She is training for the London Marathon this year, so we swapped notes and thoughts on training... then promptly headed on a big night out in Bournemouth! This ended in us watching a beautiful sunrise at the beach and prancing about taking silly photos (see my Instagram - @saraoffinland). 
Just a few hours later we hired a coupe of paddle boards and spent the next two hours playing in the sea. This video (link below) shows just how much fun we had. If you haven't already tried it, I would recommend going to your nearest paddle board hire place and having a go! It is so much fun, and a good core work out too. We loved it. Thank you Bournemouth, I had a great time. 


Many thanks to Tamsin for putting this video together. You can find Tamsin at http://www.littleglitter.org




No comments:

Post a Comment